Vacations are less about what you do, and more about what they do for you.
So go ahead and imagine days without shoes -- or worries.
Listen to Jay Towers in the Morning starting Monday, January 4th at 7:05am for your chance to win $50 and qualify for your chance to win Jay's Flight to Florida!
The weekly vacation package includes:
● Three (3) consecutive night stay at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort
● Four (4) tickets to sail aboard Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise
● Four (4) tickets to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium
● A $100 gift certificate to any of the following Beachside Hospitality Group restaurants: Crabby's Dockside, Crabby's Bar & Grill, Salty's Island Bar & Grille, or The Salty Crab North Beach
● Round-trip coach class airline tickets for one (1) winner and (3) guest to Tampa, Florida
● A midsize rental vehicle for four (4) consecutive days
Sheraton Sand Key Resort
Find a perfect balance of relaxation and adventure on Sheraton Sand Key Resort’s 13-acre private beach, located on the quiet side of Clearwater Beach. An oasis away from the crowds, our resort offers 390 guest rooms and suites overlooking the Gulf of Mexico or the Intracoastal Waterway. Enjoy Award-winning cuisine and spectacular sunsets.
Captain Memo’s Pirate Cruise
Captain Memo’s Pirate Cruise is a two-hour pirate themed cruise through the beautiful intercoastal waterway of Clearwater Beach and into the Gulf of Mexico. Children will be entertained with treasure hunts, water gun battles, pirates’ stories, and the cruise frequently has dolphin sightings to add to the excitement. Guests are also invited to enjoy complimentary and unlimited beer, wine and soda.
Clearwater Marine Aquarium
Immerse yourself in the world of marine life rescue at Clearwater Marine Aquarium! See Winter the dolphin, star and inspiration of the hit Dolphin Tale movies, and other rescued dolphins, sea turtles, sharks, otters and more. Go beyond the typical aquarium experience and be inspired by a fun, safe, and educational experience highlighting CMA's mission of conservation, rescue, rehabilitation and release as a working animal hospital.
Beachside Hospitality Group
As one of Clearwater Beach’s newer restaurants, Salty’s Island Bar and Grille has quickly become a staple within the community. Featured on Cooking Channel’s Beach Bites with Katie Lee, Salty’s Island offers an island twist to many casual Beach Fares. Serving Breakfast every day from 8:30am to 11:30am, a full lunch and dinner menu from 11:00am to close, and the best happy hour on the beach, there’s always a great reason to join us!