On April 12th she went into cardiac arrest which caused an anoxic brain injury at school. She called her dad saying she was going to miss the bus because she forgot jacket in class, so when he went to pick her up he found out she passed out.
Originally, they thought it was her blood sugar. EMS had to shock her 3 times to get her stable and then she spent two months at Beaumont.
On June 6th she was transferred to DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan in Detroit where she has made so many improvements! She is able to walk with help, she knows everyone and can read!
She has been through so much this year, so we can't wait to give her a little break and take her to Disney World!